Ainsley’s Angels, NJ
* Beginning 2018 Enable and AA will be partnering to provide opportunities to the special needs community for endurance events, as well as spread awareness for an all inclusive healthier fit lifestyle.
*Enable is a registered charity of Amazon Smile.
* designated charity for Citizens Bank employee matching funds program.
Jefferson/Philadelphia University Health System
* In 2017 we partnered with Jefferson/Phila U to be a level 1 Field Site for their Occupational Therapy Assistant Program.
NJ Commission for the Blind
2201 Rt 38 East
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
* In summer of 2017 we partnered with the Commission of the Blind to provide fitness classes during the S.H.A.R.P Summer camp program.
Outlaw Training and Fitness
706 Broad St.
Riverton, NJ 08077
* We are proud to have partnered with Geoff Wade, owner of Outlaw Training and Fitness in 2016. Geoff is passionate about providing “fitness for all!”
Sacred Heart Church, Riverton
* July 2017 we partnered with Sacred Heart to provide a Basketball Skills Clinic to our athletes utilizing the gymnasium.
Special Olympics of NJ
* In 2016, partnered with Special Olympics of NJ and became a Local Training Program for power-lifting and track and field sports.
William Penn Charter School
300 W. School House Lane
Phila. PA, 19144
* December 2017 Penn Charter hosted the Enable Sports and Fitness Invitational Basketball Tournament , donating funds raised to support our program. Enable athlete served as Honorary Captains of the Upper School Varsity Basketball team in conjunction with Athletes Helping Athletes.